Rates and Application
YES! You can afford to live at Heritage Home for Women. Our monthly room and board costs average between $3,500 and $4,000 per Resident, however, on an individual basis, we are able to offer lower monthly rates depending on the individuals' personal financial situation. And, all of our rooms are private rooms.
Services included with the monthly fee are:
• Private room
• Three full course meals
• Daily activities and exercise
• Assistance with medications
• Assistance with showers, bathing & personal care
• Full laundry services
• Housekeeping and room cleaning services
• Beverages and snacks throughout the day
• Seasonal trips and outings
Medical transportation, cable, telephone, hair dressing, and newspaper subscription(s) are also available at additional cost.
A modest, non-refundable admission fee is required upon acceptance into the Home.