Rates and Application
YES! You can afford to live at Heritage Home for Women. Our monthly room and board costs the Home average between $3,500 and $4,000 per Resident, however, on an individual basis, we are able to offer lower monthly rates depending on the individuals' personal financial situation. And, all of our rooms are private rooms.
Services included with the monthly fee are:
• Private room
• Three delicious home made meals
• Daily recreational activities, programs and exercise
• Assistance with medication management
• Personal care and bathing assistance
• Full laundry services
• Housekeeping and room cleaning services
• Beverages and snacks throughout the day
• Seasonal trips and outings
• 24 hour security and emergency call system
• Arrangement with transportation for medical appointments
• Free Wifi
Cable, telephone, hair dressing, and newspaper subscription(s) are also available at additional cost(s).
A modest, non-refundable community admission fee of $500 is required at the time of application for residency at the Home.